CALL FOR PAPERS for a thematic issue of journal LETONICA
Are you working on the post-war disciplinary history of folkloristics or related discipline in the former Soviet Union or the Socialist Bloc countries? Please consider contributing a draft of original research article to the thematic issue of a double-blind peer–reviewed journal published by the Institute of Literature, Folklore and Art of University of Latvia.
Our special interest lies in, but is not limited to such themes as:
- Post-Socialism/Colonialism in the disciplines of folkloristics and ethnography;
- The impact of the Socialist heritage on the development of folkloristics in the post-Socialist countries;
- The role of the Socialist regimes of knowledge in organization of folklore archives, ethnographic collections and other institutional representations of folk life;
- The contribution of folkloristics and related disciplines to resistance and dissent in the former USSR and the Soviet bloc countries.
Deadline: April 2021. Review/acceptance: June 2021. Publication: October 2021.
* Double-blind peer–reviewed journal of East European Humanities. Published since 1991, free, SCOPUS indexed, online, informal Open Access, DOI.
Last time modified: 19.01.2021 12:20:35